Academic Strive aims to maintain a great quality of publication which depends on the effective peer reviewing process. Editors play a crucial role in publishing process they maintain the quality and integrity of the journals by only allowing quality, original and valuable information to be published.
Academic Strive welcome scientists, researchers, medical practitioners, academicians and scholars interested in serving as editors to ensure high quality publications.
Guidelines for Editors to follow during the evaluation of a manuscript
- The Editors follow a strict code of guidelines with an objective of furnishing the best manuscripts to the Global Public.
- The Editorial Board is responsible for the quality of the content published in the journal. They also must aim to set higher standards for the journal.
- Editors should monitor the complete peer review process to maintain the standard of the journal.
- Timely contribution of the editorials/manuscripts for the forthcoming issues of the journal.
- Editors should encourage authors, researchers or refer colleagues for the submission of quality manuscripts.
- Quality checks of the manuscript, once it is received from the editorial office and maintains confidentiality throughout the process.
- Timely response to the editorial office and completion of the review process within the provided timeline and if time does not allow for reviewing the manuscript, editors can suggest other reviewers.
- Editors should comply with data protection ethics and maintain confidentiality. While considering case reports and patient photographs, it is always advisable to obtain written consent of the patients from the respective authors and to ensure their authenticity.
- The final decision regarding acceptance, modification and rejection of a manuscript rests only with the editor. There will be no changes or interference of any sort in the decisions of the Editorial Board.
- The goal of an editor should be to endeavour the content quality, ensure skilful peer review process and publish on a timely basis.
- Editors should ensure that all the articles are published with respect to the scope of the journal based on relevancy, integrity, scientific strength, new inputs, potential interest, completeness, clarity and ethics.
Benefits as an Editor
- Editors can be promoted as senior or executive editor in the concerned journal based on their active participation and experience.
- Honourable position as Chair /Co-Chair for any conferences organized by our Publisher.
- There is a chance to serve as a prominent member of the advisory board based on their kind contributions and their efficiency.
- After one year of due course, Editor-in-Chief will be announced for every journal based on their active participation, expertise in the field, contribution towards the Journal and also their scientific contributions.